Vin Diesel is not Sasha Fierce no matter what anyone told him previously and he should absolutely keep his tongue firmly planted in cheek from now on
When you think of Vin Diesel you don't usually think Beyonce tribute act - but apparently he does.
The musclebound star of the Fast and Furious films received some good news and so decided - as all action stars do - that the best way to celebrate was to put on some Katy Perry and Sasha Fierce and dance around his living room. Oh and record it, for the world.
Here are the five things we learned from the action star's video.
1. Pointing and spinning your arm at speed does not count as dancing - no matter what Victoria Beckham's time in the Spice Girls taught us
You're an international movie star, we get it - but that still doesn't make POINTING dancing. It just doesn't. What it actually looks like is that you've spotted a bit of dust and you're trying to telekinetically move it.
2. Vin Diesel must have a spine of steel
All that crouching, hunching and bobbing would put lesser mortals in need of an osteopath. Just watching it has given us a twinge.
3. There's nothing more disturbing than a grown man flicking his tongue out. NOTHING. Even if that grown man is Vin Diesel
Why? WHY? Yes the bobbing and the 'dancing' is a little bit embarrassing but the tongue flicking just takes it to another level. Unless one has scales, one should never flick a tongue. And even then it should be avoided and left for dire emergencies or when having to pronounce some extreme 'ess' sounds.
4. Vin Diesel is not Beyonce
As much as he sways to Drunk in Love, claps (loosely) to the beat and 'oh oh OHs' his way through one of Queen Bey's hits, he's still essentially just a massive muscle dude dancing around his living room.
5. We have Riddick being number one to thank for this Riddick video
So let that be a lesson to the DVD buying public - if you stop buying his DVDs we'll all lose the ability to experience these videos.